Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drama & Theater Arts at Austin Peay State University

Find Schools Near

Drama & Theater Arts at Austin Peay State University

The Drama & Theater Arts major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Austin Peay State University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Austin Peay State University ranks among other schools offering degrees in theater.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Drama & Theater Arts Degrees Available at Austin Peay State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theater

Austin Peay State University Theater Rankings

The theater major at Austin Peay State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Drama & Theater Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Drama & Theater Arts 384
Most Focused Colleges for Drama & Theater Arts 590

Popularity of Theater at Austin Peay State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Austin Peay State University handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in drama and theater arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #384 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Austin Peay State University Theater Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theater majors at Austin Peay State University.

Austin Peay State University Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Program

The theater program at Austin Peay State University awarded 8 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 12% of these degrees went to men with the other 88% going to women.

Austin Peay State University Gender Breakdown of Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a bachelor's in theater.

Ethnic Diversity of Drama & Theater Arts Majors at Austin Peay State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Theater

Drama and Theater Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Theater Arts 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 42
Music 26

View All Drama & Theater Arts Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You