All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 1,398 undergraduate students at Bayamon Central University is 139. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 20 to 1 which places Bayamon Central University among the worst concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Bayamon Central University, there are 20 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the worst regrading instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (24.0%) are full-time.|
|34 instructors are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Bayamon Central University offers 39 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 30 majors within 13 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Bayamon Central University awarded 206 undergraduate degrees in 2015 - 2016.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||0||12||12|
|Business Administration & Management||0||12||12|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?