Finance & Financial Management at Baylor Universitybusiness, management & marketing program at Baylor University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. Also, learn how Baylor ranks among other schools offering degrees in finance.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at Baylor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Baylor Finance Rankings
|Best Finance & Financial Management Colleges for Non-Traditional Students||152|
|Most Focused Colleges for Finance & Financial Management||177|
|Best Value Colleges for Finance & Financial Management||250|
Popularity of Finance at Baylor
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Baylor University handed out 144 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #99 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 141 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Finance Graduates from Baylor Make?
Salary of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Finance majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Baylor go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $56,300 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $47,500 for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Finance Graduates from Baylor Have?
Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Baylor, finance students borrow a median amount of $22,500 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all finance bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $23,250.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the finance program at Baylor is $234 per month.
Baylor Finance Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Baylor University.
Baylor Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program
The finance program at Baylor awarded 144 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 69% of these degrees went to men with the other 31% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Baylor are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 74% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baylor University with a bachelor's in finance.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||13|
Areas of Concentration for Finance
Finance and Financial Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Majors Related to Finance
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||358|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|