Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Business at Baylor University

Find Schools Near

International Business at Baylor University

The International Business major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Baylor University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Baylor ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in international business.

Jump to any of the following sections:

International Business Degrees Available at Baylor

  • Bachelor’s Degree in International Business

Baylor International Business Rankings

The international business major at Baylor is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for International Business. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for International Business 104

Popularity of International Business at Baylor

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Baylor University handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in international business. Due to this, the school was ranked #104 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 26% over the previous year when 19 degrees were handed out.

International Business Student Diversity at Baylor

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international business majors at Baylor University.

Baylor International Business Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 24 students earned a bachelor's degree in international business from Baylor. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Baylor Gender Breakdown of International Business Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 58% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baylor University with a bachelor's in international business.

Ethnic Diversity of International Business Majors at Baylor University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for International Business

International Business students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
International Business/Trade/Commerce 24

Majors Similar to International Business

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 358
Accounting 270
Marketing 169
Finance & Financial Management 144
Business/Managerial Economics 104

View All International Business Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You