Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Baylor University

Find Schools Near

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Baylor University

The Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies major is part of the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Baylor University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Baylor ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in other interdisciplinary studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Baylor

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Baylor Other Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The other interdisciplinary studies major at Baylor is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 263

Popularity of Other Interdisciplinary Studies at Baylor

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Baylor University handed out 43 bachelor's degrees in other multi/interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #110 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 19% over the previous year when 53 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates from Baylor Have?

Student Debt of Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Baylor, other interdisciplinary studies students borrow a median amount of $19,343 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all other interdisciplinary studies bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $22,536.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the other interdisciplinary studies program at Baylor is $201 per month.

Baylor Other Interdisciplinary Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other interdisciplinary studies majors at Baylor University.

Baylor Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

The other interdisciplinary studies program at Baylor awarded 43 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 49% of these degrees went to men with the other 51% going to women.

Baylor Gender Breakdown of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Baylor are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 84% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baylor University with a bachelor's in other interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Baylor University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 36
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 43

Related Major Annual Graduates
Interdisciplinary Studies 35
Nutrition Science 9
Museum Studies 4

View All Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You