Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Belhaven University

Find Schools Near

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Belhaven University

The Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies major is part of the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Belhaven University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Belhaven ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in other interdisciplinary studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Belhaven

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Belhaven Other Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The other interdisciplinary studies major at Belhaven is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Schools 49
Most Focused Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 112
Most Popular Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 149

Popularity of Other Interdisciplinary Studies at Belhaven

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Belhaven University handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in other multi/interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #149 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 43% over the previous year when 30 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates from Belhaven Have?

Student Debt of Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Belhaven, other interdisciplinary studies students borrow a median amount of $25,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $22,536 for all other interdisciplinary studies majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the other interdisciplinary studies program at Belhaven is $259 per month.

Belhaven Other Interdisciplinary Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other interdisciplinary studies majors at Belhaven University.

Belhaven Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 17 students earned a bachelor's degree in other interdisciplinary studies from Belhaven. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

Belhaven Gender Breakdown of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Belhaven University with a bachelor's in other interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Belhaven University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Areas of Concentration for Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 17

Related Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 2
Multicultural & Diversity Studies 1

View All Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You