Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Precision Production at Bellingham Technical College

Find Schools Near

Precision Production at Bellingham Technical College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in precision production.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Precision Production Degrees Available at Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Precision Production
  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in Precision Production
  • Associate’s Degree in Precision Production

Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute Precision Production Rankings

The precision production major at Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Precision Production. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute Precision Production Associate’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 51 students earned a associate's degree in precision production from Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute. About 6% of these graduates were women and the other 94% were men.

Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute Gender Breakdown of Precision Production Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Bellingham Vocational Technical Institute are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bellingham Technical College with a associate's in precision production.

Ethnic Diversity of Precision Production Majors at Bellingham Technical College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 16

Areas of Concentration for Precision Production

Precision Production students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Precision Metal Working 97

Related Major Annual Graduates
Mechanic & Repair Technologies 158
Construction Trades 77
Personal & Culinary Services 29

View All Precision Production Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You