Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology at Biola University

Find Schools Near

Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology at Biola University

The Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology major is part of the biological & biomedical sciences program at Biola University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Biola ranks among other schools offering degrees in biochemistry.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology Degrees Available at Biola

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry

Biola Biochemistry Rankings

The biochemistry major at Biola is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology Graduates 147
Most Focused Colleges for Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 477

Popularity of Biochemistry at Biola

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Biola University handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #452 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 150% over the previous year when 4 degrees were handed out.

Biola Biochemistry Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biochemistry majors at Biola University.

Biola Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry from Biola. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.

Biola Gender Breakdown of Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Biola University with a bachelor's in biochemistry.

Ethnic Diversity of Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology Majors at Biola University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Biochemistry

Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Biochemistry 10

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Biology 44

View All Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You