Computer & Information Sciences at Bluegrass Community and Technical College
Jump to any of the following sections:
Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
Bluegrass Community and Technical College Computer & Information Sciences Rankings
The computer and information sciences major at Bluegrass Community and Technical College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Bluegrass Community and Technical College
Due to this, the school was ranked #625 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
Bluegrass Community and Technical College Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program
The computer and information sciences program at Bluegrass Community and Technical College awarded 45 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 78% of these degrees went to men with the other 22% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 87% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bluegrass Community and Technical College with a associate's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Computer & Information Sciences Majors
Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Computer Information Systems||34|
|Computer Software & Applications||11|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Science Technologies / Technicians||6|
|Agriculture & Agriculture Operations||3|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >