Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Health Professions at Boston University

Find Schools Near

Other Health Professions at Boston University

The Other Health Professions major is part of the health professions program at Boston University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Boston U ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Other Health Professions Degrees Available at Boston U

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

Boston U Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Boston U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Other Health Professions 113

Popularity of Health Professions at Boston U

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Boston University handed out 25 bachelor's degrees in other health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #62 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 23 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 25 students received their master’s degree in health professions from Boston U. This makes it the #15 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

Boston U Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Boston University.

Boston U Other Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

Of the 25 health professions students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Boston U, about 20% were men and 80% were women.

Boston U Gender Breakdown of Other Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boston University with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Health Professions Majors at Boston University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Boston U Other Health Professions Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 25 students earned a master's degree in health professions from Boston U. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

Boston U Gender Breakdown of Other Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boston University with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Health Professions Majors at Boston University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 12

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Health 323
Dentistry 195
Health Sciences & Services 186
Medicine 180
Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions 134

View All Other Health Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You