Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bowling Green State University - Main Campus

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bowling Green State University - Main Campus

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how BGSU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at BGSU

BGSU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The bachelor's program at BGSU was ranked #328 on College Factual's Best Schools for multi / interdisciplinary studies list. It is also ranked #9 in Ohio.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 42
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 42
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 82
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 139
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 152
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 152
Best Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Degree Schools 161
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 248
Best Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 318
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 605

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at BGSU

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Bowling Green State University - Main Campus handed out 48 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #248 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 47 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 41 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from BGSU. This makes it the #74 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at BGSU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Bowling Green State University - Main Campus.

BGSU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 48 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from BGSU. About 23% were men and 77% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 73% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bowling Green State University - Main Campus with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 35
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

BGSU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 68 students earned a master's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from BGSU. About 72% of these graduates were women and the other 28% were men.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at BGSU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 63% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bowling Green State University - Main Campus with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 43
Non-Resident Aliens 16
Other Races 3

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Gerontology 32
Nutrition Science 27
International Studies 18
Data Analytics 17
Multicultural & Diversity Studies 11
Philosophy, Politics, and Economics 8
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You