Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Brandeis University

Find Schools Near

Education at Brandeis University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Brandeis ranks in comparison to other schools with education programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Brandeis

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Brandeis Education Rankings

The education major at Brandeis is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Education 1,181
Most Focused Colleges for Education 1,660

Popularity of Education at Brandeis

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brandeis University handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1181 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 20% over the previous year when 20 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 45 students received their master’s degree in education from Brandeis. This makes it the #658 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Student Diversity at Brandeis

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Brandeis University.

Brandeis Education Bachelor’s Program

Of the 16 education students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Brandeis, about 12% were men and 88% were women.

Brandeis Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Brandeis are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 62% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandeis University with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Brandeis University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Brandeis Education Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 45 students earned a master's degree in education from Brandeis. About 87% of these graduates were women and the other 13% were men.

Brandeis Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Brandeis are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 62% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandeis University with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Brandeis University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 28
Non-Resident Aliens 9
Other Races 1

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 21
Educational Administration 17
General Education 16
Teacher Education Subject Specific 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 539
Psychology 118
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 108
History 33

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You