Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Natural Resources & Conservation at Brandeis University

Find Schools Near

Natural Resources & Conservation at Brandeis University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Brandeis ranks in comparison to other schools with natural resources and conservation programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Natural Resources & Conservation Degrees Available at Brandeis

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation

Brandeis Natural Resources & Conservation Rankings

The natural resources and conservation major at Brandeis is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Natural Resources & Conservation. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Natural Resources & Conservation 277
Most Focused Colleges for Natural Resources & Conservation 392

Popularity of Natural Resources & Conservation at Brandeis

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brandeis University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in natural resources and conservation. Due to this, the school was ranked #277 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 33% over the previous year when 30 degrees were handed out.

Brandeis Natural Resources & Conservation Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the natural resources and conservation majors at Brandeis University.

Brandeis Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in natural resources and conservation from Brandeis. About 65% of these graduates were women and the other 35% were men.

Brandeis Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 70% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandeis University with a bachelor's in natural resources and conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources & Conservation Majors at Brandeis University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 0

Natural Resources & Conservation Majors

Natural Resources and Conservation students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation 20

Majors Similar to Natural Resources & Conservation

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 291
Mathematics & Statistics 201
Computer & Information Sciences 197
Physical Sciences 61

View All Natural Resources & Conservation Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You