Social Sciences at Brandeis University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Social Sciences Degrees Available at Brandeis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
- Doctorate Degree in Social Sciences
Brandeis Social Sciences Rankings
Popularity of Social Sciences at Brandeis
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brandeis University handed out 323 bachelor's degrees in social sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #138 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 317 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 208 students received their master’s degree in social sciences from Brandeis. This makes it the #12 most popular school for social sciences master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 8 students received their doctoral degrees in social sciences in 2019, making the school the #121 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Social Sciences Student Diversity at Brandeis
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social sciences majors at Brandeis University.
Brandeis Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 323 students earned a bachelor's degree in social sciences from Brandeis. About 52% of these graduates were women and the other 48% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandeis University with a bachelor's in social sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||15|
|Hispanic or Latino||23|
Brandeis Social Sciences Master’s Program
During the 2018-2019 academic year, 208 social sciences majors earned their master's degree from Brandeis. Of these graduates, 37% were men and 63% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandeis University with a master's in social sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||13|
|Hispanic or Latino||9|
Social Sciences Majors
Social Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Political Science & Government||65|
Majors Similar to Social Sciences
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies||108|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >