Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Sociology at Brandman University

Find Schools Near

Sociology at Brandman University

Sociology is one of the majors in the social sciences program at Brandman University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. Also, learn how Brandman ranks among other schools offering degrees in sociology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Sociology Degrees Available at Brandman

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology

Brandman Sociology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Brandman was ranked #282 on College Factual's Best Schools for sociology list. It is also ranked #40 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Sociology Graduates 9
Best Sociology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 14
Best Online Sociology Schools 28
Best Sociology Colleges for Veterans 39
Most Popular Online Sociology Schools 46
Most Focused Colleges for Sociology 243
Best Colleges for Sociology 282
Most Popular Colleges for Sociology 318

Popularity of Sociology at Brandman

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brandman University handed out 31 bachelor's degrees in sociology. Due to this, the school was ranked #318 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 37% over the previous year when 49 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Sociology Graduates from Brandman Make?

Salary of Sociology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of sociology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Brandman is $39,700. This is higher than $29,700, which is the national median for all sociology bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Sociology Graduates from Brandman Have?

Student Debt of Sociology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Brandman, sociology students borrow a median amount of $25,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,466 for all sociology majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the sociology program at Brandman is $259 per month.

Brandman Sociology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the sociology majors at Brandman University.

Brandman Sociology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 31 students earned a bachelor's degree in sociology from Brandman. About 81% of these graduates were women and the other 19% were men.

Brandman Gender Breakdown of Sociology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandman University with a bachelor's in sociology.

Ethnic Diversity of Sociology Majors at Brandman University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Majors Similar to Sociology

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Social Sciences 23

View All Sociology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You