Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Butler University

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Butler University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Butler ranks in comparison to other schools with visual and performing arts programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Butler

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts
  • Master’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Butler Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at Butler is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Visual & Performing Arts Graduates 377
Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 563
Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 637

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Butler

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Butler University handed out 52 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #563 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 22% over the previous year when 67 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 17 students received their master’s degree in visual and performing arts from Butler. This makes it the #229 most popular school for visual and performing arts master’s degree candidates in the country.

Visual & Performing Arts Student Diversity at Butler

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Butler University.

Butler Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 52 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from Butler. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Butler Visual & Performing Arts Master’s Program

Of the 17 students who earned a master's degree in Visual & Performing Arts from Butler in 2018-2019, 53% were men and 47% were women.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Butler are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 76% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a master's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 13
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Music 33
Arts & Media Management 20
Dance 7
Design & Applied Arts 5
Drama & Theater Arts 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 51
English Language & Literature 40
Philosophy & Religious Studies 8

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You