Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at California Lutheran University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at California Lutheran University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how CLU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at CLU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

CLU Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at CLU was ranked #359 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #30 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 126
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 226
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 359
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 431
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 574
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 637
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 676
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 784
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 860

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at CLU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, California Lutheran University handed out 204 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #637 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 187 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 236 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from CLU. This makes it the #230 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

CLU Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at California Lutheran University.

CLU Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 204 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in business, management and marketing from CLU in 2019, 52% were men and 48% were women.

CLU Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Lutheran University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at California Lutheran University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 16
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 61
White 87
Non-Resident Aliens 10
Other Races 23

CLU Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at CLU awarded 236 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 51% of these degrees went to men with the other 49% going to women.

CLU Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Lutheran University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at California Lutheran University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 12
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 17
White 49
Non-Resident Aliens 138
Other Races 18

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 226
Marketing 42
Finance & Financial Management 41
Accounting 39
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 35
International Business 22
Entrepreneurial Studies 14
Management Information Systems 12
Human Resource Management 9

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You