Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Foreign Languages & Linguistics at California Lutheran University

Find Schools Near

Foreign Languages & Linguistics at California Lutheran University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how CLU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in foreign languages and linguistics.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Foreign Languages & Linguistics Degrees Available at CLU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages & Linguistics

CLU Foreign Languages & Linguistics Rankings

The foreign languages and linguistics major at CLU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Foreign Languages & Linguistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Foreign Languages & Linguistics 517
Most Popular Colleges for Foreign Languages & Linguistics 595

Popularity of Foreign Languages & Linguistics at CLU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, California Lutheran University handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in foreign languages and linguistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #595 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Foreign Languages & Linguistics Student Diversity at CLU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the foreign languages and linguistics majors at California Lutheran University.

CLU Foreign Languages & Linguistics Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in foreign languages and linguistics from CLU. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

CLU Gender Breakdown of Foreign Languages & Linguistics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Lutheran University with a bachelor's in foreign languages and linguistics.

Ethnic Diversity of Foreign Languages & Linguistics Majors at California Lutheran University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Foreign Languages & Linguistics Majors

Foreign Languages and Linguistics students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Romance Languages 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 34
Visual & Performing Arts 31
English Language & Literature 15
Theology & Religious Vocations 12
Philosophy & Religious Studies 4

View All Foreign Languages & Linguistics Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You