Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Philosophy & Religious Studies at California State University - Chico

Find Schools Near

Philosophy & Religious Studies at California State University - Chico

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Chico State ranks in comparison to other schools with philosophy and religious studies programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Philosophy & Religious Studies Degrees Available at Chico State

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy & Religious Studies

Chico State Philosophy & Religious Studies Rankings

The philosophy and religious studies major at Chico State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy & Religious Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Philosophy & Religious Studies 772

Popularity of Philosophy & Religious Studies at Chico State

During the 2017-2018 academic year, California State University - Chico handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in philosophy and religious studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #286 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 8% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

Chico State Philosophy & Religious Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy and religious studies majors at California State University - Chico.

Chico State Philosophy & Religious Studies Bachelor’s Program

The philosophy and religious studies program at Chico State awarded 11 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 91% of these degrees went to men with the other 9% going to women.

Chico State Gender Breakdown of Philosophy & Religious Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Chico State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Chico with a bachelor's in philosophy and religious studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Philosophy & Religious Studies Majors at California State University - Chico
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for Philosophy & Religious Studies

Philosophy and Religious Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Philosophy 6
Religious Studies 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 282
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 204
English Language & Literature 69
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 54

View All Philosophy & Religious Studies Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You