Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at California State University - Long Beach

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at California State University - Long Beach

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Cal State Long Beach ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Cal State Long Beach

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Cal State Long Beach Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Cal State Long Beach is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 823

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Cal State Long Beach

During the 2017-2018 academic year, California State University - Long Beach handed out 148 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #232 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 196% over the previous year when 50 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 33 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Cal State Long Beach. This makes it the #82 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Cal State Long Beach

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at California State University - Long Beach.

Cal State Long Beach Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Cal State Long Beach awarded 148 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.

Cal State Long Beach Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Long Beach with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at California State University - Long Beach
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 34
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 53
White 33
Non-Resident Aliens 11
Other Races 14

Cal State Long Beach Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

Of the 33 multi / interdisciplinary studies students who graduated with a master's degree in 2017-2018 from Cal State Long Beach, about 9% were men and 91% were women.

Cal State Long Beach Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Long Beach with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at California State University - Long Beach
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Nutrition Science 110
International Studies 57
Gerontology 16

References

Find Schools Near You