Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at California State University - Stanislaus

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at California State University - Stanislaus

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Cal State Stanislaus ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Cal State Stanislaus

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

Cal State Stanislaus Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at Cal State Stanislaus was ranked #454 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #30 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Health Professions Schools 222
Best Value Colleges for Health Professions 258
Best Health Professions Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 355
Best Colleges for Health Professions 454
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 1,262

Popularity of Health Professions at Cal State Stanislaus

During the 2017-2018 academic year, California State University - Stanislaus handed out 144 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #647 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 132 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 14 students received their master’s degree in health professions from Cal State Stanislaus. This makes it the #927 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

Health Professions Student Diversity at Cal State Stanislaus

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at California State University - Stanislaus.

Cal State Stanislaus Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 144 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Cal State Stanislaus. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

Cal State Stanislaus Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Stanislaus with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at California State University - Stanislaus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 29
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 42
White 33
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 34

Cal State Stanislaus Health Professions Master’s Program

All of the 14 students who graduated with a Master’s in health professions from Cal State Stanislaus in 2018 were women.

Cal State Stanislaus Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Stanislaus with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at California State University - Stanislaus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 4

Areas of Concentration for Health Professions

Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Nursing 109
Health Sciences & Services 40
Mental & Social Health Services 9

References

Find Schools Near You