Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering at Calvin University

Find Schools Near

Engineering at Calvin University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Calvin ranks among other schools offering degrees in engineering.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Engineering Degrees Available at Calvin

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering

Calvin Engineering Rankings

The engineering major at Calvin is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Engineering Graduates 253
Most Popular Colleges for Engineering 258

Popularity of Engineering at Calvin

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Calvin University handed out 93 bachelor's degrees in engineering. Due to this, the school was ranked #258 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 6% over the previous year when 99 degrees were handed out.

Engineering Student Diversity at Calvin

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering majors at Calvin University.

Calvin Engineering Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 93 students earned a bachelor's degree in engineering from Calvin. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men.

Calvin Gender Breakdown of Engineering Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 81% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Calvin University with a bachelor's in engineering.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Majors at Calvin University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 75
Non-Resident Aliens 11
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Engineering

Engineering students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Engineering 93

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 73
Computer & Information Sciences 31
Physical Sciences 26
Mathematics & Statistics 14
Natural Resources & Conservation 9

View All Engineering Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You