Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Allied Health Professions at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology

Find Schools Near

Allied Health Professions at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology

The Allied Health Professions major is part of the health professions program at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in allied health.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Allied Health Professions Degrees Available at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology

Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology Allied Health Rankings

The bachelor's program at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology was ranked #1,273 on College Factual's Best Schools for allied health list.

Popularity of Allied Health at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology

Due to this, the school was ranked #762 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology Allied Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 20 students earned a associate's degree in allied health from Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology. About 90% of these graduates were women and the other 10% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology with a associate's in allied health.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 51

View All Allied Health Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You