Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mechanic & Repair Technologies at Central Arizona College

Find Schools Near

Mechanic & Repair Technologies at Central Arizona College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Pinal County Community College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in mechanic and repair technologies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Mechanic & Repair Technologies Degrees Available at Pinal County Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Mechanic & Repair Technologies

Pinal County Community College Mechanic & Repair Technologies Rankings

The mechanic and repair technologies major at Pinal County Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mechanic & Repair Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Mechanic & Repair Technologies at Pinal County Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #384 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Pinal County Community College Mechanic & Repair Technologies Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a associate's degree in mechanic and repair technologies from Pinal County Community College. About 38% of these graduates were women and the other 62% were men.

Pinal County Community College Gender Breakdown of Mechanic & Repair Technologies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 54% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Arizona College with a associate's in mechanic and repair technologies.

Ethnic Diversity of Mechanic & Repair Technologies Majors at Central Arizona College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Mechanic & Repair Technologies Majors

Mechanic and Repair Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 13

Related Major Annual Graduates
Transportation & Materials Moving 7
Precision Production 6
Personal & Culinary Services 4

View All Mechanic & Repair Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You