Go directly to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Operations Management - Logistics & Transportation
Enhance your Bachelor of Science in Operations Management with a concentration in Logistics and Transportation at Southern New Hampshire University.
The transportation and materials moving major at Pinal County Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Transportation & Materials Moving. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Due to this, the school was ranked #135 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
The transportation and materials moving program at Pinal County Community College awarded 6 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 83% of these degrees went to men with the other 17% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Arizona College with a associate's in transportation and materials moving.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Transportation and Materials Moving students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Mechanic & Repair Technologies||28|
|Personal & Culinary Services||8|
View All Transportation & Materials Moving Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.