Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Central Christian College of Kansas

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Central Christian College of Kansas

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Central Christian College ranks among other schools offering degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at Central Christian College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Central Christian College Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting major at Central Christian College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 36
Most Popular Online Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Schools 163
Most Popular Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 358

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Central Christian College

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Central Christian College of Kansas handed out 68 bachelor's degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting. Due to this, the school was ranked #358 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 48% over the previous year when 46 degrees were handed out.

Central Christian College Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting majors at Central Christian College of Kansas.

Central Christian College Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 68 students earned a bachelor's degree in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting from Central Christian College. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men.

Central Christian College Gender Breakdown of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 81% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Christian College of Kansas with a bachelor's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Ethnic Diversity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors at Central Christian College of Kansas
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 55
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Areas of Concentration for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 68

Related Major Annual Graduates
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 18

View All Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You