Computer & Information Sciences at Central Washington University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at CWU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
CWU Computer & Information Sciences Rankings
The bachelor's program at CWU was ranked #367 on College Factual's Best Schools for computer and information sciences list. It is also ranked #9 in Washington.
Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at CWU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Central Washington University handed out 124 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #193 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 11% over the previous year when 112 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 46 students received their master’s degree in computer and information sciences from CWU. This makes it the #213 most popular school for computer and information sciences master’s degree candidates in the country.
CWU Computer & Information Sciences Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at Central Washington University.
CWU Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 124 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from CWU. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Washington University with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||17|
CWU Computer & Information Sciences Master’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 46 students earned a master's degree in computer and information sciences from CWU. About 48% of these graduates were women and the other 52% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Washington University with a master's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||6|
|Hispanic or Latino||6|
Areas of Concentration for Computer & Information Sciences
Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Computer Information Systems||47|
|Computer Software & Applications||13|
Majors Similar to Computer & Information Sciences
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||175|
|Natural Resources & Conservation||23|
|Mathematics & Statistics||14|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|