Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Technology at Champlain College

Find Schools Near

Information Technology at Champlain College

Information Technology is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Champlain College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Champlain ranks among other schools offering degrees in IT.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Information Technology Degrees Available at Champlain

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in IT
  • Bachelor’s Degree in IT
  • Master’s Degree in IT

Champlain IT Rankings

The bachelor's program at Champlain was ranked #10 on College Factual's Best Schools for IT list. It is also ranked #1 in Vermont.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Information Technology Schools 2
Best Information Technology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 6
Best Colleges for Information Technology 10
Best Information Technology Colleges for Veterans 11
Most Popular Online Information Technology Schools 13
Highest Paid Information Technology Graduates 18
Best Value Colleges for Information Technology 22
Most Popular Colleges for Information Technology 24
Most Focused Colleges for Information Technology 31

Popularity of IT at Champlain

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Champlain College handed out 92 bachelor's degrees in information technology. Due to this, the school was ranked #24 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 7% over the previous year when 86 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 38 students received their master’s degree in IT from Champlain. This makes it the #38 most popular school for IT master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do IT Graduates from Champlain Make?

Salary of IT Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of IT students who receive their bachelor's degree at Champlain is $52,700. This is higher than $46,100, which is the national median for all IT bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do IT Graduates from Champlain Have?

Student Debt of IT Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Champlain, IT students borrow a median amount of $26,000 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all IT bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $36,177.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the IT program at Champlain is $270 per month.

Champlain IT Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IT majors at Champlain College.

Champlain Information Technology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 92 students earned a bachelor's degree in IT from Champlain. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.

Champlain Gender Breakdown of Information Technology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Champlain are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Champlain College with a bachelor's in IT.

Ethnic Diversity of Information Technology Majors at Champlain College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 54
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 14

Champlain Information Technology Master’s Program

Of the 38 IT students who graduated with a master's degree in 2018-2019 from Champlain, about 89% were men and 11% were women.

Champlain Gender Breakdown of Information Technology Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Champlain are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Champlain College with a master's in IT.

Ethnic Diversity of Information Technology Majors at Champlain College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Programming 67
Computer Software & Applications 39
Computer Science 28

View All Information Technology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You