Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Chattanooga State Community College

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Chattanooga State Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Chattanooga State Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in engineering tech.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Chattanooga State Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Engineering Tech

Chattanooga State Community College Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at Chattanooga State Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Engineering Tech at Chattanooga State Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #123 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Chattanooga State Community College Engineering Technologies Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 91 students earned a associate's degree in engineering tech from Chattanooga State Community College. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men.

Chattanooga State Community College Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Chattanooga State Community College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 87% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chattanooga State Community College with a associate's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Chattanooga State Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 79
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Engineering Technology 83
Electronics Engineering Technology 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 42
Computer & Information Sciences 26

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You