Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Chattanooga State Community College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Chattanooga State Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Chattanooga State Community College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Chattanooga State Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Chattanooga State Community College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Chattanooga State Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Chattanooga State Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #199 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Chattanooga State Community College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 572 students earned a associate's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Chattanooga State Community College. About 59% of these graduates were women and the other 41% were men.

Chattanooga State Community College Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chattanooga State Community College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Chattanooga State Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 11
Black or African American 65
Hispanic or Latino 24
White 442
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 23

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 572

Majors Similar to Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 39

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You