Education at Chicago State University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Education Degrees Available at CSU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Doctorate Degree in Education
CSU Education Rankings
Popularity of Education at CSU
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Chicago State University handed out 22 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #980 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 33% over the previous year when 33 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 34 students received their master’s degree in education from CSU. This makes it the #744 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 9 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2019, making the school the #329 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Education Student Diversity at CSU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Chicago State University.
CSU Education Bachelor’s Program
The education program at CSU awarded 22 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 14% of these degrees went to men with the other 86% going to women.
The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 77% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chicago State University with a bachelor's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||17|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
CSU Education Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 34 students earned a master's degree in education from CSU. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men.
The majority of the master's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 68% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chicago State University with a master's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||23|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||19|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||11|
|Curriculum & Instruction||5|
Majors Similar to Education
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||20|
|Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies||4|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >