Industrial Engineering at Clemson Universityengineering program at Clemson University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. Also, learn how Clemson ranks among other schools offering degrees in IE.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Industrial Engineering Degrees Available at Clemson
- Bachelor’s Degree in IE
- Master’s Degree in IE
- Doctorate Degree in IE
Clemson IE Rankings
Popularity of IE at Clemson
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Clemson University handed out 154 bachelor's degrees in industrial engineering. Due to this, the school was ranked #8 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 10% over the previous year when 140 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 56 students received their master’s degree in IE from Clemson. This makes it the #17 most popular school for IE master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 5 students received their doctoral degrees in IE in 2019, making the school the #28 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
How Much Do IE Graduates from Clemson Make?
Salary of IE Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of IE students who receive their bachelor's degree at Clemson is $65,500. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $65,250 for all IE bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do IE Graduates from Clemson Have?
Student Debt of IE Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Clemson, IE students borrow a median amount of $25,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,750 for all IE majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the IE program at Clemson is $259 per month.
Clemson IE Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IE majors at Clemson University.
Clemson Industrial Engineering Bachelor’s Program
The IE program at Clemson awarded 154 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 71% of these degrees went to men with the other 29% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 81% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clemson University with a bachelor's in IE.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||8|
|Hispanic or Latino||6|
Clemson Industrial Engineering Master’s Program
The IE program at Clemson awarded 56 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 80% of these degrees went to men with the other 20% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clemson University with a master's in IE.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >