Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Colegio de Cinematografía Artes y Television

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Colegio de Cinematografía Artes y Television

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how CCAT ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at CCAT

  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in Visual & Performing Arts
  • Associate’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

CCAT Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at CCAT is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at CCAT

Due to this, the school was ranked #748 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CCAT Visual & Performing Arts Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 37 students earned a associate's degree in visual and performing arts from CCAT. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men.

CCAT Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colegio de Cinematografía Artes y Television with a associate's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Colegio de Cinematografía Artes y Television
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 37
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 82
Design & Applied Arts 5

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You