College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Physical Sciences at Community College of Philadelphia

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Community College of Philadelphia ranks among other schools offering degrees in physical sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at Community College of Philadelphia

Community College of Philadelphia Physical Sciences Rankings

The physical sciences major at Community College of Philadelphia is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Community College of Philadelphia Physical Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 13 students earned a associate's degree in physical sciences from Community College of Philadelphia. About 77% of these graduates were women and the other 23% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Community College of Philadelphia with a associate's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 1

Physical Sciences Majors

Physical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Chemistry 12
General Physical Sciences 1

Majors Similar to Physical Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering Technologies 40
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 37
Engineering 14
Mathematics & Statistics 5

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options