Academics at Concordia University, Ann Arbor - Majors, Faculty & More
Wondering what academic life at Concordia University, Ann Arbor will be like? In addition to the degrees and majors, as well as the faculty composition at Concordia University, Ann Arbor this section includes detailed information on freshman retention rates, reasons students did not graduate, and an analysis of full-time and tenured faculty vs. adjunct teaching staff.
All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 999 undergraduate students at Concordia University, Ann Arbor is 178 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 11 to 1 which places Concordia University, Ann Arbor among the best concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Concordia University, Ann Arbor , there are 11 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the best regarding instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (31.0% ) are full-time.|
instructors are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Concordia University, Ann Arbor offers 55 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 38 majors within 21 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Concordia University, Ann Arbor awarded 168 undergraduate degrees in 2019 - 2020 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Health & Physical Education||0||17||17|
|Criminal Justice & Corrections||0||8||8|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||0||7||7|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?