Go directly to any of the following sections:
The biological and biomedical sciences major at Concordia University, Ann Arbor is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biological & Biomedical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
During the 2020-2021 academic year, Concordia University, Ann Arbor handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in biological and biomedical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #1585 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 62% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological and biomedical sciences majors at Concordia University, Ann Arbor.
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students earned a bachelor's degree in biological and biomedical sciences from Concordia University, Ann Arbor. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Ann Arbor with a bachelor's in biological and biomedical sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Biological and Biomedical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Computer & Information Sciences||5|
|Mathematics & Statistics||2|
View All Biological & Biomedical Sciences Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.