All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 1,684 undergraduate students at Concordia University - Nebraska is 252. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 14 to 1 which makes Concordia University - Nebraska worse than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Concordia University - Nebraska, there are 14 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is worse than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (24.0%) are full-time.|
|65 instructors are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
Concordia University - Nebraska offers 73 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 43 majors within 20 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Concordia University - Nebraska awarded 266 undergraduate degrees in 2017 - 2018.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||0||48||48|
|Theological & Ministerial Studies||0||19||19|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?