Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Copper Mountain Community College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Copper Mountain Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how CMC ranks in comparison to other schools with liberal arts / sciences and humanities programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at CMC

  • Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

CMC Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at CMC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at CMC

Due to this, the school was ranked #1234 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CMC Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities program at CMC awarded 32 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.

CMC Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 56% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Copper Mountain Community College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Copper Mountain Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 32

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 9
English Language & Literature 5

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You