Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Copper Mountain Community College

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Copper Mountain Community College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how CMC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at CMC

  • Associate’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

CMC Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at CMC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at CMC

Due to this, the school was ranked #435 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CMC Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 42 students earned a associate's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from CMC. About 79% of these graduates were women and the other 21% were men.

CMC Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at CMC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Copper Mountain Community College with a associate's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Copper Mountain Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 23
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Physical Science 42

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You