Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Copper Mountain Community College

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Copper Mountain Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how CMC ranks in comparison to other schools with psychology programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at CMC

  • Associate’s Degree in Psychology

CMC Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at CMC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Psychology at CMC

Due to this, the school was ranked #1539 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CMC Psychology Associate’s Program

The psychology program at CMC awarded 8 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women.

CMC Gender Breakdown of Psychology Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Copper Mountain Community College with a associate's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Copper Mountain Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Psychology Majors

Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Psychology 8

Majors Similar to Psychology

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 15
Communication & Journalism 6
History 5
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 4

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You