College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Business, Management & Marketing at Crowley’s Ridge College

13 Bachelor's Degrees
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Crowley's Ridge College ranks in comparison to other schools with business, management & marketing programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:


Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Crowley’s Ridge College

Crowley’s Ridge College Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management & marketing major at Crowley's Ridge College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Crowley's Ridge College handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in business, management & marketing. This is an increase of 8% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.


Crowley's Ridge College Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management & marketing majors at Crowley’s Ridge College.

Crowley’s Ridge College Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management & marketing from Crowley's Ridge College. About 38% of these graduates were women and the other 62% were men.


The majority of the students with this major are white. About 92% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Crowley's Ridge College with a bachelor's in business, management & marketing.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management & Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 11
Accounting 2


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options