Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Crown College

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Crown College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Crown ranks among other schools offering degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at Crown

Crown Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting major at Crown is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
219
463
642

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Crown

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Crown College handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting. Due to this, the school was ranked #1169 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 117% over the previous year when 6 degrees were handed out.

Crown Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting majors at Crown College.

Crown Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor’s Program

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting program at Crown awarded 13 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 85% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Crown College with a bachelor's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 12
Homeland Security 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 15

View All Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You