Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Medgar Evers College

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Medgar Evers College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Medgar ranks among other schools offering degrees in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Medgar

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Medgar Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Medgar is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 564
Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 878

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Medgar

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Medgar Evers College handed out 19 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #564 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 21% over the previous year when 24 degrees were handed out.

Computer & Information Sciences Student Diversity at Medgar

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at Medgar Evers College.

Medgar Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 32 students earned a associate's degree in computer and information sciences from Medgar. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men.

undefined

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 62% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Medgar Evers College with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 20
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Medgar Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 19 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from Medgar. About 74% were men and 26% were women.

undefined

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 68% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Medgar Evers College with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Data Entry 21
Computer Science 16
Information Science 14

Majors Similar to Computer & Information Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Physical Sciences 238
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 152
Mathematics & Statistics 5
Natural Resources & Conservation 4

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You