Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Drury University - CCPS ranks among other schools offering degrees in business administration.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Drury University - CCPS

  • Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration

Drury University - CCPS Business Administration Rankings

The business administration major at Drury University - CCPS is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Administration & Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Schools 295
Most Focused Colleges for Business Administration & Management 456
Most Popular Colleges for Business Administration & Management 677

Popularity of Business Administration at Drury University - CCPS

Due to this, the school was ranked #677 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 7% over the previous year when 54 degrees were handed out.

Drury University - CCPS Business Administration Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies.

Drury University - CCPS Business Administration & Management Associate’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 36% of business administration associate's degrees went to men and 64% went to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 72% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies with a associate's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Drury University - CCPS Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 58 students earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Drury University - CCPS. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Drury University - CCPS are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies with a bachelor's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 47
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You