Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General English Literature at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies

Find Schools Near

General English Literature at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies

General English Literature is one of the majors in the english language & literature program at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Drury University - CCPS ranks in comparison to other schools with English programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

General English Literature Degrees Available at Drury University - CCPS

  • Associate’s Degree in English
  • Bachelor’s Degree in English

Drury University - CCPS English Rankings

The English major at Drury University - CCPS is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General English Literature. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online General English Literature Schools 47
Most Focused Colleges for General English Literature 343
Most Popular Colleges for General English Literature 706

Popularity of English at Drury University - CCPS

Due to this, the school was ranked #706 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 22% over the previous year when 9 degrees were handed out.

English Student Diversity at Drury University - CCPS

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the English majors at Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies.

Drury University - CCPS General English Literature Associate’s Program

All of the 1 students who graduated with a Associate’s in English from Drury University - CCPS in 2019 were women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Drury University - CCPS are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies with a associate's in English.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Drury University - CCPS General English Literature Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a bachelor's degree in English from Drury University - CCPS. About 91% of these graduates were women and the other 9% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 91% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Drury University - College of Continuing Professional Studies with a bachelor's in English.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Writing Studies 6

View All General English Literature Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You