Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Biology at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus

Find Schools Near

General Biology at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus

General Biology is one of the majors in the biological & biomedical sciences program at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus ranks in comparison to other schools with biology programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

General Biology Degrees Available at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
  • Master’s Degree in Biology

Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus Biology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus was ranked #615 on College Factual's Best Schools for biology list. It is also ranked #3 in New Mexico.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for General Biology 295
Best General Biology Colleges for Veterans 394
Best General Biology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 411
Highest Paid General Biology Graduates 451
Best Colleges for General Biology 615
Most Popular Colleges for General Biology 757
Most Focused Colleges for General Biology 1,067

Popularity of Biology at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus handed out 29 bachelor's degrees in general biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #757 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 7 students received their master’s degree in biology from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus. This makes it the #216 most popular school for biology master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Biology Graduates from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus Make?

Salary of Biology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Biology majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $25,500 a year. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $27,600 for all biology students.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Biology Graduates from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus Have?

Student Debt of Biology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus, biology students borrow a median amount of $14,069 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all biology bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $24,715.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the biology program at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus is $146 per month.

Biology Student Diversity at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biology majors at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus.

Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus General Biology Bachelor’s Program

The biology program at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus awarded 29 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women.

Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus Gender Breakdown of General Biology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus with a bachelor's in biology.

Ethnic Diversity of General Biology Majors at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 16
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus General Biology Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a master's degree in biology from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus Gender Breakdown of General Biology Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus with a master's in biology.

Ethnic Diversity of General Biology Majors at Eastern New Mexico University - Main Campus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 3

View All General Biology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You