Health Professions at Indiana Wesleyan University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Health Professions Degrees Available at IWU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
- Master’s Degree in Health Professions
IWU Health Professions Rankings
|Best Colleges for Health Professions||298|
|Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions||497|
|Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates||582|
|Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions||611|
Popularity of Health Professions at IWU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Indiana Wesleyan University handed out 197 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #497 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 6% over the previous year when 185 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 31 students received their master’s degree in health professions from IWU. This makes it the #723 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.
IWU Health Professions Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Indiana Wesleyan University.
IWU Health Professions Bachelor’s Program
The health professions program at IWU awarded 197 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 15% of these degrees went to men with the other 85% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 84% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University with a bachelor's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||11|
|Hispanic or Latino||10|
IWU Health Professions Master’s Program
Of the 31 students who graduated with a Master’s in health professions from IWU in 2018, 23% were men and 77% were women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at IWU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 65% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University with a master's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||7|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Areas of Concentration for Health Professions
Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Mental & Social Health Services||51|
|Allied Health Professions||17|
|Health/Medical Prep Programs||15|
|Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions||8|
|Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science||2|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|