Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Foreign Languages & Linguistics at John Carroll University

Find Schools Near

Foreign Languages & Linguistics at John Carroll University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how John Carroll ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in foreign languages and linguistics.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Foreign Languages & Linguistics Degrees Available at John Carroll

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages & Linguistics

John Carroll Foreign Languages & Linguistics Rankings

The foreign languages and linguistics major at John Carroll is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Foreign Languages & Linguistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Foreign Languages & Linguistics Graduates 136
Most Focused Colleges for Foreign Languages & Linguistics 271
Most Popular Colleges for Foreign Languages & Linguistics 401

Popularity of Foreign Languages & Linguistics at John Carroll

During the 2017-2018 academic year, John Carroll University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in foreign languages and linguistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #401 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 56% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.

Foreign Languages & Linguistics Student Diversity at John Carroll

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the foreign languages and linguistics majors at John Carroll University.

John Carroll Foreign Languages & Linguistics Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in foreign languages and linguistics from John Carroll. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

John Carroll Gender Breakdown of Foreign Languages & Linguistics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at John Carroll are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from John Carroll University with a bachelor's in foreign languages and linguistics.

Ethnic Diversity of Foreign Languages & Linguistics Majors at John Carroll University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Foreign Languages & Linguistics

Foreign Languages and Linguistics students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Romance Languages 6
Classical Languages & Literature 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
English Language & Literature 31
Philosophy & Religious Studies 14
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 11
Visual & Performing Arts 2

View All Foreign Languages & Linguistics Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You