Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Writing Studies at Lesley University

Find Schools Near

Writing Studies at Lesley University

Writing Studies is one of the majors in the english language & literature program at Lesley University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Lesley ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in writing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Writing Studies Degrees Available at Lesley

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Writing
  • Master’s Degree in Writing

Lesley Writing Rankings

The writing major at Lesley is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Writing Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Writing Studies Graduates 89
Most Focused Colleges for Writing Studies 157
Most Popular Colleges for Writing Studies 229

Popularity of Writing at Lesley

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Lesley University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in writing studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #229 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 133% over the previous year when 3 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 36 students received their master’s degree in writing from Lesley. This makes it the #20 most popular school for writing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Student Debt of Writing Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Lesley, a typical writing student working on their master's degree borrrows about $42,468 in student loans. This is not favorable since the median amount of student debt for all writing master's graduates is $41,000.

undefined

Those master's students from Lesley on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $495 per month.

Lesley Writing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the writing majors at Lesley University.

Lesley Writing Studies Bachelor’s Program

All of the 7 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in writing from Lesley in 2019 were women.

Lesley Gender Breakdown of Writing Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Lesley are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lesley University with a bachelor's in writing.

Ethnic Diversity of Writing Studies Majors at Lesley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Lesley Writing Studies Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 36 students earned a master's degree in writing from Lesley. About 83% of these graduates were women and the other 17% were men.

Lesley Gender Breakdown of Writing Studies Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 61% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lesley University with a master's in writing.

Ethnic Diversity of Writing Studies Majors at Lesley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 22
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
General English Literature 18

View All Writing Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You