Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Lewis - Clark State College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Lewis - Clark State College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Lewis - Clark State College ranks in comparison to other schools with liberal arts / sciences and humanities programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Lewis - Clark State College

Lewis - Clark State College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The bachelor's program at Lewis - Clark State College was ranked #995 on College Factual's Best Schools for liberal arts / sciences and humanities list. It is also ranked #7 in Idaho.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Schools 84
Most Popular Associate Degree Online Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Schools 155
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 277
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 333
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 343
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Degree Schools 412
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 470
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 530
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate Degree Schools 681
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 848

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Lewis - Clark State College

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Lewis - Clark State College handed out 23 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #475 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 32% over the previous year when 34 degrees were handed out.

Lewis - Clark State College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Lewis - Clark State College.

Lewis - Clark State College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 217 liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors earned their associate's degree from Lewis - Clark State College. Of these graduates, 26% were men and 74% were women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Lewis - Clark State College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lewis - Clark State College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 180
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 19

Lewis - Clark State College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities program at Lewis - Clark State College awarded 23 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 43% of these degrees went to men with the other 57% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 74% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lewis - Clark State College with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 17
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 240

Related Major Annual Graduates
English Language & Literature 8

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You